Payment & Cancellations policy
Tour programmes booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- within 30 days of start of programme – no charges
- within 21 days – 10% of rate
- within 14 days – 15% of rate
- within 7 days – 30% of rate
- less than 7 days or without notice – 50% of rate
- after arrival in Bhutan – 100%
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
Note: INR (Indian Rupees) denominations of 500 and 1,000 are not accepted in Bhutan.